£485,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Tott Yew Road, Eastbourne
A delightful detached 4 bedroom family home within the sought after residential area of Lower Willingdon.
The extensive accommodation is mainly arranged on the ground floor and comprises 3 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms in all. There is a large double glazed conservatory/dining room and the unusually well secluded rear garden secures a good degree of sunshine through the day. An inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this excellent family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder.
- Inner Dining Hall: 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9")to include the depth of the stairwell. Radiator, bamboo flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.50m x 3.28m (14'9" x 10'9")with log burning stove, radiator, bamboo flooring, double aspect and glazed folding doors give access to the
- Large double glazed Conservatory/Dining Room: 4.67m x 2.92m (15'4" x 9'7")with panelled radiator, lovely garden aspect and double doors give access to the garden.
- Study: 3.25m x 1.96m (10'8" x 6'5")with bamboo flooring and double glazed doors to the garden.
- Kitchen: 2.84m x 2.67m (9'4" x 8'9")with extensive range of solid granite working surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink units with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, Stoves range style double oven with 5 gas hobs and griddle with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, concealed refrigerator and freezer, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")with radiator and bamboo flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 2.70m (11'4" x 8'10")with radiator and door to
- En Suite wcwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 4: 3.28m x 2.70m (10'9" x 8'10")with radiator, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler in the deep recess, double glazed door to garden.
- Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with multi jet shower fittings over, wash basin in vanity unit with polished granite top and mixer tap, low level wc, window, inset ceiling lighting.The handsome staircase rises from the Dining Hall to the First Floor accommodation comprising
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 3.10m (15'9" x 10'2")reducing partly due to sloping ceilings and affording a double aspect with double glazed ceiling windows, radiator, access to under eaves storage space and open plan with
- Dressing Roomwith range of deep wardrobe/storage cupboards and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith contemporary Roman styled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin with polished granite top and drawer and cupboards below, matching dressing table unit, low level wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is its charming and secluded garden at the rear which extends to a depth of about 40' mainly laid to lawn with profusely stocked flower borders. A wide paved sun terrace secures sun through the day as well as westerly view toward the downs. Extending around both sides of the house there is a decked terrace with access from one of the bedrooms and on the other side of the property with access from the Study a creeper clad pergola and covered Utility Area with a rustic style pail sink with cold water supply set into a cabinet, power and light points and gated side access. The wide gated entrance forecourt provides very generous off road car parking space.