4 Bedroom, House | Peakdean Lane, East Dean
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom chalet style property enviably located within popular East Dean, affording far reaching views from extensive landscaped rear garden.
The property has undergone much improvement by the current owners and now offers flexible and spacious accommodation. Features of particular note include 23' L shaped open plan sitting/dining room with adjacent spacious conservatory and a large reception hall. An appointment to view is highly recommended. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.12m x 3.10m (10'3" x 10'2")
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under, heated towel rail.
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.09m x 6.22m (23'3" x 20'5")with dual aspect, 3 radiators, open fireplace with marble style surround and hearth, door to sun terrace, sliding double doors to
- Conservatory: 4.57m x 3.60m (15' x 11'10")with doors to extensive sun terrace.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.48m x 2.34m (11'5" x 7'8")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, double electric oven, Neff dishwasher, fitted fridge freezer, door to garage.The staircase rises to First Floor Landing with built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.05m (15'8" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.35m (12'6" x 11')4 velux windows with views over rear garden, 2 radiators, range of under eaves storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 3.15m (12'4" x 10'4")with radiator, views over landscaped garden.
- Bedroom 4: 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")with access to loft space.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property affords an extensive and well maintained landscaped garden with attractive terracing. There is a large sun terrace adjacent to the property and 2 useful out buildings. The second terrace has fine downland views, 2 substantial summer houses with power and lighting/plumbing and a garden shed. The third terrace features a summer house with downland views. Various mature trees provide shade during the summer months.
- Integral Garage: 6.05m x 3.43m (19'10" x 11'3")with roller door, power and lighting, wall mounted gas boiler, working surface with cupboards and drawers under and cabinets above. Door to rear garden.