4 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Willingdon
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached family home of individual design situated within the heart of picturesque Willingdon village.
The property affords generous accommodation and commands fine southerly views toward the sea and adjacent downland. A feature is the magnificent 28' dual aspect sitting room with large inglenook fireplace. Other features include a spacious 17' reception hall and a handsome staircase which leads to a splendid 23' galleried landing. Only an appointment to view will convey the merit of this bespoke family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.28m x 4.32m (17'4" x 14'2")with built in cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 8.64m x 4.37m (28'4" x 14'4")with double aspect, large period style inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double doors to
- Dining Room: 4.60m x 4.27m (15'1" x 14'0")with radiator, sliding doors to southerly sun terrace.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 4.00m x 3.00m (13'1" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.28m x 4.00m (17'4" x 13'1")equipped with working surfaces and cupboards with drawers below and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for rangemaster stove, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator.
- Utility Room: 3.66m x 2.03m (12'0" x 6'8")with working surface with cupboards and drawers under and cabinet above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, Worcester gas fired boiler, 2 separate doors accessing front and rear gardens.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the
- Spacious Galleried Landing: 7.00m x 4.30m (23' x 14'1")with under eaves storage cupboard, large cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 4.32m (14'9" x 14'2")with fine southerly views, radiator.
- Dressing Room: 4.01m x 2.13m (13'2" x 7')with range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, fitted shower, wash basin in vanity unit with numerous cupboards under, low level wc, under floor heating, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.28m x 4.01m (17'4" x 13'2")with fine southerly views with built in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.38m (14'0" x 11'1")with fine southerly views, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath, shower, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful well tended southerly garden which is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. Other features include 2 large sun terraces and a raised ornamental pond. Mature trees and shrubs offer a degree of privacy. There is a Heated Swimming Pool and Pool room with power and lighting.
- Summer Housewith fitted shower, low level wc, wash basin and seating area with lighting.
- Off Street Parkingthe front of the property provides parking for a large number of vehicles.