4 Bedroom, House | Rossington Close, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented four bedroom modern detached house forming part of a private development situated within the Old Town/Upperton borders of the town.
The property affords a recently installed contemporary modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances. The main daytime accommodation is situated on the first floor from which far reaching views across the surrounding area are enjoyed during the autumn and winter time period. Further benefits include a stylish sitting room and four double bedrooms. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.36m x 1.85m (17'7" x 6'1")with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, internal access to integral garage.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 3.30m (13'9" x 10'10")with fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9" x 10'10")with fitted wardrobe, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith fitted Mira shower, pedestal mounted wash basin, low level wc, radiator.Staircase rising to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Sitting Room: 5.49m x 4.27m (18'0" x 14'0")maximum with bay window, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.25m x 2.77m (10'8" x 9'1")with radiator.
- Recently installed Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.00m x 3.12m (16'5" x 10'3")contemporary in design with granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted Rangemaster stove with five ring gas hob with grill and two electric ovens under, extractor fan above, fitted fridge/freezer, fitted Bosch dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, various USB points, wall mounted radiator, inset ceiling spot lights.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.86m (14'10" x 12'8")maximum with fitted wardrobe and cupboard.
- en suite Shower Roomwith Mira shower, corner wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.07m x 2.74m (10'1" x 9')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal mounted wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA well tended landscaped rear garden incorporates a number of level terraces with southerly aspect. There is a sun terrace adjacent to the property within a walled setting offering privacy. Steps lead to a further terrace mainly laid to decking and affords far reaching views across Eastbourne towards the Weald. The garden has a small area of lawn with adjacent shrub borders for ease of maintenance, outside tap, gated side access
- Integral Garage: 7.62m x 2.72m (25'0" x 8'11")With a further area of parking, block paved driveway which provides parking for 2 further vehicles.