4 Bedroom, House | The Street, Wilmington
A spacious and charming detached 4 bedroom house with double garage and extensive level gardens.
The generous accommodation now requires improvement offering great potential for an exceptionally fine home within this charming old world village. Early vacant possession is available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large cloaks cupboard, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 7.14m x 4.83m (23'5" x 15'10")including the depth of the extension which includes a delightful garden aspect, log burning stove in open hearth with over mantle, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.83m x 3.60m (15'10" x 11'10")with double aspect and open fireplace in brick surround, radiator and door to
- Conservatory: 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0" x 7')with access to the garden.
- Ground floor Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9")with garden aspect, extensive range of working surfaces with double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and range of light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated eye level grill with oven below and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, walk in Pantry.
- Spacious Utility Room: 5.56m x 1.65m (18'3" x 5'5")with stainless steel double bowl sink unit with cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, Grant oil fired boiler and door to Large Rear Lobby with front and rear garden access and door to garage and to studio room.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the Large First Floor Landing with range of fitted storage cupboards. large linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 4.10m (14'3" x 13'5")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, vanity unit with wash basin and range of drawers and cupboards below, radiator and fine westerly views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.66m (14'10" x 12'0")approximate measurements of the L shaped room with built in cupboard, radiator, double aspect and door to
- Loft Roomwith sloping ceilings and window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.37m x 2.84m (14'4" x 9'4")approximate measurements of the L shaped room and excluding the depth of the bay window, sloping ceiling, wash basin with cupboard below, radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 4: 3.90m x 3.00m (12'10" x 9'10")with sloping ceiling, access to under eaves storage space, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and wash basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property are the extensively lawned and level gardens which, at the rear, affords a westerly aspect. The gardens and grounds overall extends to a depth of about 150' by 130'. The rear garden secures a high degree of privacy and good afternoon sunlight. A range of outbuildings include 2 timber framed Summer Houses, a gazebo and an aluminum framed greenhouse.
- Double Garage: 5.18m x 4.78m (17' x 15'8")with pair of up and over doors, power and light points and door to rear lobby.Attached to the garage is useful Studio Room with a large conservatory attached.The entrance drive and wide forecourt offers a very generous amount of car parking and turning space.