2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Enys Road, Eastbourne
An elegantly presented and spaciously proportioned two bedroom flat forming part of a handsome Victorian house close to Eastbourne town centre
The bright and spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors with features including a recently refitted kitchen and luxurious bathroom suite. Additional benefits include a separate study and off road car parking space at the rear. Only an inspection will convey the merits and appeal of this delightful property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Bedroom 2: 2.67m x 2.64m (8'9" x 8'8")excluding alcove and with radiator
- Study/Box Room: 1.96m x 1.57m (6'5" x 5'2")affording views over gardens, radiator.A few steps lead up to the Top Floor Landing.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.93m x 4.10m (16'2" x 13'5")affording a charming aspect towards the town, Juliet style balcony affoding views to the downs, radiator
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.70m x 2.70m (12'2" x 8'10")affording delightful rooftop views toward the sea and fitted with IKEA kitchen with built-in oven & hob, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 4 ring gas hob, feature wooden shelving.
- Bedroom 1: 4.60m x 3.70m (15'1" x 12'2")with radiator
- Bathroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end and screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, velux window.
- OutsideAt the front of the building there is a pretty area of communal garden. In addition there is a Private Car Parking Space at the rear.