5 Bedroom, House | Kings Avenue, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented 5 bedroom family home with a glorious southerly rear garden in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
This fine family home has been extensively improved by the current owner and now affords a beautifully landscaped walled southerly garden. Outstanding views can be enjoyed from many of the principal rooms including fine sea views from the second floor. The generous accommodation provides five double bedrooms and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwide front door to
- Entrance Lobbytiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Cloakroom with wcwash basin, tiled floor, window.
- Large Reception Hall: 3.60m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11')with parquet flooring, built in storage cupboard, under stairs storage, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.56m x 3.90m (18'3" x 12'10")and affording fine views over Eastbourne, handsome stone fire surround, radiator, bi-folding doors to
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")with glorious aspect over the rear garden, radiator, sliding patio doors to garden
- Kitchen Breakfast Room: 4.50m x 3.70m (14'9" x 12'2")with fine garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above. Inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Range of integrated appliances including the eye level double oven and grill, induction hob with filter hood above, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge-freezer, concealed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to rear gardenThe staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with lovely garden aspect. Deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising bedroom 1: 5.54m x 3.30m (18'2" x 10'10")with wonderful views over Eastbourne, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.70m (13' x 12'2")and affording rear garden aspect, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")with wonderful views, deep built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, built in shelved linen storage cupboard, heated towel railThe staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing
- Bedroom 4: 4.01m x 3.90m (13'2" x 12'10")with westerly view towards the downs, under eaves storage cupboards, radiator
- Bedroom 5: 3.89m x 3.86m (12'9" x 12'8")and securing wonderful sea views across Eastbourne towards Fairlight, under eaves storage area, radiator
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the southerly rear garden. The walled garden extends to a depth of approximately 75' and is beautifully landscaped with flower beds and borders and a variety of trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Principally laid to lawn, there are also two large areas of paved terrace, one flanking the rear elevation and one at the far end of the garden securing the latest evening sunshine. Large Timber Summer House with power and light, shed, gated side access on both sides of the house. To the front of the house is a paved terraced area which affords fine views.
- Large Garage: 8.00m x 4.34m (26'3" x 14'3")and with maximum height of 10'8". Electric up and over door, tap.Off road parking space