7 Bedroom, House | Silverdale Road, Lower Meads
*** Development Potential *** A rare opportunity to secure an intriguing former coach house which has been attractively converted to provide 3 self contained homes within Eastbourne's exclusive Meads.
Each of the 3 separate houses has its own character and charm and Tack Room Cottage has been recently tastefully improved. The other 2 larger units offers scope for improvement. The largest, The Coach House, offer potential for an outstanding home with a lovely secluded southerly garden with a swimming pool. Each property has access to an area of courtyard garden and there are 3 garages at the rear. We understand that early vacant possession is available.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- The Coach House
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.38m x 4.14m (17'8" x 13'7")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over.
- Large Inner Hallwith attractive staircase and
- Large Cloakroom/Utility Roomwith low level wc, wash basin, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 8.38m x 5.40m (27'6" x 17'9")featuring a handsome period style open fireplace fitted with gas coal effect fire and access to the private southerly garden.
- -The staircase rises from the inner hall to a Mezzanine Landing with access to the garden and continues to the Large First Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 4.67m (16'1" x 15'4")with southerly aspect and range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 4.10m (14'0" x 13'5")with southerly aspect and fitted wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 2.20m (13'5" x 7'3")with access to a Roof Terrace.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and low level wc.
- OutsideAn important feature is the secluded and private southerly garden which has access from the sitting room. There is a swimming pool flanked by terracing and flower borders. Gated side access.
- Garageat the rear with up and over door.
- Grooms Cottage
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep built in storage cupboard.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.44m x 5.38m (24'5" x 17'8")with double aspect, handsome period style fireplace with marble hearth and electric fire, deep under stairs storage cupboard, 3 radiators, double glazed casement doors give access to the communal gardens.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.18m (9'8" x 7'2")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and inset wash basin with mixer tap, range of wall cabinets over, integrated oven with inset four ring ceran electric hob.
- Shower Room/Utility Roomwith shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, plumbing for washing machine with cupboard over.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.53m (12'2" x 11'7")excluding the depth of the large range of built in wardrobe cupboards, southerly aspect, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 3.50m (14'9" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the large range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, southerly aspect, radiator and door to
- Separate wcwith pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property and with access from the sitting room there is a southerly, walled communal courtyard garden with flower borders and gated side access to the garaging.
- Garageat the rear with up and over door.
- The Tackroom Cottage
- Large Entrance Lobbywith oak flooring, large cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.38m x 3.45m (17'8" x 11'4")with attractive triple aspect, oak flooring, 2 radiators, double glazed door to the communal courtyard garden at the rear and open plan with
- Kitchen: 2.90m x 2.54m (9'6" x 8'4")refurbished with polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances include brushed steel finished oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwashing machine, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance lobby to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 2.64m (15'2" x 8'8")with attractive double aspect, wardrobe recess, built in bench cabinet, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with shower screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThere is access to the attractive communal garden at the rear.
- Garageto the rear with up and over door.