£795,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Ratton Drive, Ratton, Eastbourne
Affording fine westerly views from a glorious garden setting in Ratton - a beautifully presented and extended 4 bedroom detached home.
The immaculate and generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a 14' bespoke kitchen/breakfast room as well as a magnificent 28' conservatory/garden room with double doors to the garden. The property has 3 further reception rooms all of which secure a lovely aspect. The property and gardens secures a high degree of privacy and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwith inset lighting. Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 3.66m (17'10" x 12'0")and affording fine views over the garden toward the downs, brick fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double doors to the reception hall.
- Study: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with aspect over the pretty front garden, radiator, door to garden.
- Garden Room/Conservatory: 8.59m x 3.05m (28'2" x 10'0")with fitted bar area with inset sink unit and mixer tap and range of fitted cupboards below, fine views over the garden to the downs beyond, door to garage, double doors to garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.42m x 3.66m (14'6" x 12'0")and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with bespoke drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan double oven, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with extensive range of drawers and cupboards below, radiator, double doors to garden room.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with aspect over the front garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 3.68m (14'1" x 12'1")with fine views toward the downs, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roombeautifully refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, large sink unit set into vanity unit with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 2.92m (11'4" x 9'7")with westerly views toward the downs, under eaves storage, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.90m x 1.83m (12'10" x 6'0")with aspect over the front garden, under eaves storage, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/wcrecently refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings with rain fall shower head, wash basin with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the attractive garden setting set well back from Ratton Drive. The property has the benefit of a level lawned front garden with flower beds and borders and range of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. The rear garden extends to about 50' by 55' in width and secures a westerly aspect and fine views. A large decked terrace with inset lighting flanking the rear elevation and accessed via the conservatory/garden room. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. Timber garden shed. To the side of the property is a small vegetable garden with raised beds. Integral garden store.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.46m (18'0" x 8'1")with wall mounted gas fired boiler, integral door to conservatory/garden room.