2 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A charming and much improved Victorian style terraced house in one of the most favoured parts of Old Town close to Gildredge Park.
The accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years and now affords a generously proportioned and attractively presented home. Early possession available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.62m x 3.60m (25'0" x 11'10")approximate maximum measurements into the recesses and with an open fireplace recess, pine flooring, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 2.87m (11'10" x 9'5")refitted with range of oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished electric oven with 4 ring gas hob with filter hodd over, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, shelved pantry cupboard with window and wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler, deep storage cupboard below stairs, tiled floor, double glazed door to the rear garden. The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.30m (14'2" x 10'10")with radiator and inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.54m (11' x 8'4")with radiator and inset ceiling lighting.
- Spacious Wet Roomwith large shower area with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, inset ceiling lighting, radiator and window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained courtyard style gardens to the front and rear.