2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Haven Close, Lower Willingdon, Eastbourne
One of the very finest bungalows that we have seen in this area for some years.
This spacious semi-detached property has been significantly enlarged and very tastefully refurbished by the present owner and now affords an outstanding home enhanced by a skillfully landscaped and secluded garden which affords westerly views toward the downs. The property migh be available for early completion subject to agreeing four weeks between exchange of contracts and completion.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.42m x 3.18m (24'4" x 10'5")narrowing to 9'2" in the dining area with fireplace recess and point for gas fire, radiator.
- Fitted Kitchen: 3.53m x 2.36m (11'7" x 7'9")open plan with a double glazed conservatory and equipped with a range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the AEG four ring electric hob with filter hood over and matching brushed steel finished Stoves oven with grill, microwave oven, AEG dishwasher, washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, radiator, lovely garden aspect as well as a view to the downs and attractively open plan with
- Large double glazed Conservatory: 3.70m x 3.60m (12'2" x 11'10")with a glorious garden aspect which includes a view to the downs, sail sun blinds, double glazed casement doors to the garden terrace.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.53m (16'8" x 11'7")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room into the deep door recess, radiator and door to
- Recently installed Bathroomwith modern free standing bath with rounded ends with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unity with range of fitted matching cabinets, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.15m (12'5" x 10'4")with radiator, garden aspect and double glazed casement doors to a secluded terrace and to the garden.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, heated towel rail, deep storage cupboard housing the Ideal wall mounted gas fired boiler, window.
- Separate wcfitted with low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its wonderful garden setting. Commanding westerly views toward the downs the garden extends around three sides of the property with the principal area of westerly garden extending to a maximum depth of about 70' continuing around the side of the property where there is a charming secret garden with a Summerhouse which secures afternoon sunshine and a view towards the downs. The garden is remarkable for its design and wonderful planting as well as the unusually high degree of seclusion it secures. Arranged with a wide terrace flanked by profusely stocked beds there are also a number of specimen trees and evergreen shrubs as well as productive fruit trees and a small kitchen garden. There is an aluminium framed Greenhouse screened by creeper clad trellising and beyond the greenhouse is a useful paved utility area with power point and a timber Garden Shed. A personal door gives access to
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.40m (16'0" x 7'10")with power and light points, up and over door. The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.