5 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Eastbourne
A generously proportioned 5 bedroom Victorian family house with views to the downs from a sought after Old Town location.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and provides excellent family accommodation which is arranged on 3 floors with a first floor balcony which affords a view toward the downs.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith handsome original staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.94m (15' x 12'11")with period style fire surround with electric coal effect fire, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.70m x 3.18m (15'5" x 10'5")into the arched window bay, radiator and garden aspect with double casement doors giving access to the garden.
- Breakfast Room: 3.48m x 3.20m (11'5" x 10'6")into the fireplace recess, built in shelved storage cupboard with drawers below, radiator and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9" x 10'5")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets and storage cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the matching brushed steel finished eye level double oven with grill and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level microwave oven, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, space for dryer, large refrigerator, concealed Alpha wall mounted gas fired boiler, inset ceiling lighting, underfloor heating and double glazed door to rear Utility Lobby with space for freezer, door to
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator, window.
- -The handsome oak staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1 currently used as a Sitting Room: 5.13m x 4.52m (16'10" x 14'10")into the wide window bay which commands far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the downs, handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator and double glazed door to
- Large Balconywhich secures a southerly aspect toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with attractive Victorian style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9" x 10'5")with Victorian style fire surround, radiator.
- Shower Roomrecently refitted with large shower with shower screen and multi jet wall mounted fittings, wash basin with drawers below, heated towel rail, tiled floor and underfloor heating, extractor fan, window.
- -The staircase continues to the well lit Second Floor Landing with access to under eaves storage space and loft space.
- Bedroom 4: 5.23m x 3.70m (17'2" x 12'2")commanding glorious and far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the sea and the downs and equipped with floor to ceiling range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, handsome Victorian style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11" x 10'8")with far reaching views over Eastbourne and the downs. Victorian style fire surround, built in cupboard and radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the walled garden arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 30' and secures a good degree of afternoon sunshine. Mainly laid to lawn there are also borders containing ornamental trees and shrubs. There is gated rear access, outside tap.