3 Bedroom, House | Dillingburgh Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned and much improved family house in sought after Dillingburgh Road.
Securing a south westerly aspect from the rear garden the property has been tastefully improved over the years by the present owners and affords excellent family accommodation. An inspection will convey the appeal of this attractive home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith 2 large cupboards below stairs, oak finished flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.90m x 3.80m (12'10" x 12'6")with handsome open fireplace with log burning stove on stone hearth with over mantel flanked by cabinets, radiator.
- Spacious open plan refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.49m x 3.84m (18'0" x 12'7")to include the depth of the Dining Room recess and extending to 16'4" in the Kitchen recess with the Kitchen area equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated deLonghi brushed steel finished double oven with grill and 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, wine cooling cupboard, space for American style fridge freezer, oak finish flooring, radiator, double glazed door to the side entrance and double glazed casement doors from the dining area to the garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the well lit First Floor Landing with radiator and access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom: 4.10m x 3.90m (13'5" x 12'10")with radiator and fitted wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.00m (12'8" x 9'10")with radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard and views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 10.00m x 2.87m (32'10" x 9'5")with fitted linen storage cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end with rain shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of 70'. The garden is unusually level securing a south westerly aspect. Extensively laid to lawn with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs there is also a decked terrace flanking the rear elevation and at the end of the garden there is a large garden shed and garden store. The front garden is attractively arranged with lawn and shrubs which combine to provide a degree of privacy. There is the opportunity of creating generous off road parking space on the front garden subject to any consents required.