3 Bedroom, House | Winchester Way, Lower Willingdon
A detached 3 bedroom house within the sought after residential area of Lower Willingdon.
The property is generously proportioned and has the benefit of a southerly 35' secluded garden. The accommodation has been recently redecorated and with some further improvement offers great potential for a charming home. Vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith built in cloaks cupboard.Inner Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and built in cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 4.10m (20'2" x 13'5")with double aspect and open fire place with stone surround flanked by range of fitted cabinets, 2 radiators, serving hatch from kitchen, sliding double glazed door to
- Conservatory: 3.70m x 1.78m (12'2" x 5'10")with garden aspect and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.80m (12'0" x 9'2")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Belling double oven with grill and 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, wall mounted GloWorm boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, radiator and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder. Retractable ladder access to the large and partly floored Loft Space which affords scope for further accommodation subject to any consents required.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6" x 11')radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 2.62m (13'5" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0" x 7')with radiator and deep built in storage cupboard.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front, side and rear with the largest area of southerly garden extending to a depth of about 35' securing a high degree of seclusion and featuring a number of mature trees and shrubs including an apple tree and a fine old willow tree.
- Garageattached to the side of the property with a workshop area at the rear with door to garden.