4 Bedroom, House | Kings Avenue, Eastbourne
Affording fine views over Eastbourne - a spaciously proportioned 3/4 bedroom family house with walled southerly rear garden.
The versatile accommodation has been improved and extended over the years and now affords a 22' main bedroom with access to a large southerly terrace. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous proportions of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, under floor heating, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.10m x 6.05m (20'0" x 19'10")approximate maximum measurements and affording a rear garden aspect, brick fireplace, 2 radiators, door to kitchen and sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.20m x 3.00m (20'4" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the door recess and equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with filter hood above, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, under floor heating, radiator, door to garden.
- Utility Roomwith working surface and inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for appliances, tiled floor.
- Rear Lobbywith storage cupboards, door to side passageway.
- Spacious ground floor Bedroom 4: 4.52m x 4.14m (14'10" x 13'7")into the bay window and affording fine views, radiator.
- Large ground floor Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 6.70m x 4.14m (22' x 13'7")into the bay window and affording fine views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, sliding patio doors to
- Large Southerly Terracewith views over the garden.
- Bedroom 2: 5.74m x 2.87m (18'10" x 9'5")with rear garden aspect, radiator. Double doors to terrace.
- Study/potential Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0" x 9'8")with radiator.
- OutsideThe principal area of garden is arranged to the rear and extensively lawned securing a southerly aspect. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation, gated side access.
- Garagewith up and over door. The private entrance drive affords off road car parking space.