4 Bedroom, House | Park Avenue, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and unusually spacioue detached 4 bedroom house of individual design within one of Eastbourne's sought after residential areas.
The property was built to the individual requirements of the original owners to an impressive specification and has been substantially and tastefully improved in recent years by the present owners who have also carried out structural improvement. The garden is arranged with ease of maintenance in mind with 2 attractively designed terraced gardens with the principal rear garden securing a good degree of sunshine and privacy. An inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Covered Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 5.08m x 2.70m (16'8" x 8'10")with oak laminated flooring, radiator and pair of double panelled doors give access to the sitting room.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 6.90m x 5.18m (22'8" x 17')to exclude the rear bay but including the wide front window bay and the depth of the handsome inglenook style fireplace recess with log burning stove on mellowed brick hearth flanked by recessed windows and with oak bressumer beam over, 2 radiators, double glazed door gives access to the side garden.
- Spacious Study/3rd Reception Room: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")with radiator.
- Spacious open plan Dining Room: 4.50m x 3.73m (14'9" x 12'3")with garden aspect, oak flooring, radiator and deep walk in storage cupboard, double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.50m x 3.20m (14'9" x 10'6")with southerly garden aspect and equipped with a extensive range of polished granite finished working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, matching granite finished breakfast bar, integrated AEG eye level oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed door to the covered way and to the rear garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the well lit and large First Floor Landing with large linen storage cupboard, radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.92m x 3.18m (19'5" x 10'5")excluding the depth of the pair of deep window bays and the depth of the main range of deep built in wardrobe cupboards, additional generous range of matching fitted wardrobe cupboards including dressing table unit, drawers and bedside cabinets, colonial style window shutters, 2 radiators and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards and drawers below, low level wc, large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and 2 windows.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9")into the wide window bay and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, colonial style window shutters, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10'9")to include the depth of the door recess and built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.25m x 3.00m (10'8" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideThe easily maintained gardens are attractively arranged to the front, side and rear. The rear gardens extends to a depth of about 30' by a similar width and continues around the side of the house where there is a similar area of garden all attractively landscaped with terracing and borders containing a variety of plants and shrubs. There is gated and covered side access.
- Large Integral Double Garage: 7.00m x 4.95m (23' x 16'3")in width as it widens to the extended utility area which houses the recently installed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, power and light points, electronically operated door and additional recess at the end of the garage for storage space, hose tap. The block paved entrance forecourt affords good additional car parking space. Personal side door from the entrance drive and useful integral garden store at the side of the house.