2 Bedroom, House | Waterloo Square, North Street, Alfriston
A delightful period cottage in the heart of the picturesque downland village of Alfriston.
The property, which is a listed Grade II mid terrace house, has been improved over the years and provides compact and attractively arranged accommodation which overlooks its private cottage style garden at the rear which secures a pleasing westerly aspect and access to the gardens of Waterloo Square itself. It is the owner's intention to carry out a program of internal redecoration before the property is sold. Vacant possession is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")approximately with fireplace with Baxi Bermuda fitted gas fire and over mantle and communicating with
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.35m x 2.57m (11' x 8'5")approximately to include the depth of the stairwell. Attractive garden aspect and with worktops with cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven and refrigerator, cupboard below stairs and door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the kitchen/dining room to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall cabinet, view towards the downs.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0" x 8'0")reducing significantly due to the sloping ceiling, cupboard housing Megaflow hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and fine views to the downs.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its compact cottage style gardens at the rear extending to a depth of about 30'. The garden is attractively paved with a profusion of ornamental shrubs which combine to give a degree of privacy. There are 3 garden stores, pedestrian access to Waterloo Square and from there into West Street.NB Car parking in the nearby car park off West Street is currently available for Alfriston residents on a "first come first served" basis.