2 Bedroom, House | Birling Street, Old Town, Eastbourne
Situated within the highly sought after Old Town area of Eastbourne - an attractive and spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom Victorian home with 50' southerly rear garden.
The property, which sits on the south side of the popular road, has been improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted kitchen/breakfast room and a spacious refitted bathroom/shower room. The property retains a wealth of period style character and charm and has the benefit of a level walled southerly garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. No onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.96m x 3.89m (13' x 12'9")into the bay window and with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.28m x 3.15m (10'9" x 10'4")affording an aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob, washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.35m (16'3" x 11')with radiator (this room could be divided to provide a 3rd bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 3.12m (10'9" x 10'3")with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Separate wc
- OutsideThe rear garden is a particularly fine feature of the property and secures a southerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a paved terrace area flanks the rear elevation which secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. The garden extends to a depth of about 50'. Garden shed. Gated pedestrian rear access.