£550,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Coopers Hill, Willingdon Village, Eastbourne
A superbly presented and substantially improved detached house close to picturesque old Willingdon village set within lovely mature gardens and commanding views to the downs.
Only an interior inspection will convey the charm and high appeal of this delightful home. The beautifully landscaped gardens are arranged to the front, side and rear and there is vehicular access from Tas Combe Way into the rear garden. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Enclosed Entrance Lobbywith inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cupboard below the handsome well lit staircase.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.61m x 3.89m (18'5" x 12'9")into the window bay which affords a delightful aspect toward the south downs, handsome open fireplace with stone hearth and over mantle, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.50m x 3.23m (11'6" x 10'7")with lovely garden aspect and open fireplace with brick hearth and over mantle, radiator and double glazed casement door to the terrace and rear garden.
- Kitchen: 4.88m x 2.36m (16'0" x 7'9")including the utility area with delightful garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of polished granite finished working surfaces with inset double bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, range of drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over and further floor to ceiling storage cupboards, integrated Neff double oven with grill and four ring ceran hob with filterhood over, eye level Neff microwave oven, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises to the well lit landing with linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.56m (12'2" x 11'8")with delightful aspect over Chalk Farm toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8" x 10'5")with a delightful aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 1.96m (9'2" x 6'5")excluding the depth of the floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view to the downs.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.84m x 2.40m (9'4" x 7'10")with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, linen storage cupboard, radiator/towel rail, loft access.
- OutsideAn exceptionally fine feature of the property is its lovely garden setting. The front garden featuring a particularly fine beech tree extends around the side of the house where there is a gate that gives access to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' overall with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with level lawns flanked by beautifully stocked flower beds and borders which contain a myriad selection of herbaceous and evergreen plants, shrubs and ornamental trees which combine to provide a high degree of seclusion. There are delightful creeper clad pergolas and trellises and a cedar wood Summer House secures a charming southerly aspect. Large timber Garden Shed, coal store and integral garden store. Gated access to the private and large entrance drive with 5 bar gate and vehicular access off Tas Combe Way providing car parking space for 2 cars, with potential for the construction of a large garage subject to any consents required.