3 Bedroom, House | Cobbold Avenue, Old Town
Commanding glorious views to the South Downs and over playing fields - an immaculately presented and substantially extended and improved detached house.
This delightful home offers considerable potential for extension to create a larger family home if required. The 90' mature garden at the rear is a very attractive feature of the property, the quality of which will only be appreciated by an internal inspection. Available with early possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith door to the Garage and Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc.
- Magnificent L shaped Sitting Room: 6.99m x 5.28m (22'11" x 17'4")approximate maximum measurements into the deep recess which widens and provides a lovely garden aspect, handsome stone fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 concealed radiators, double aspect and double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")with attractive garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finish drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, pull out deep larder cupboard, china double sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch eye level double oven and grill, 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, large eye level integrated refrigerator, radiator and door to
- Dining Room: 4.50m x 3.30m (14'9" x 10'10")with double aspect including fine views to the downs, radiator.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the well lit First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and retractable ladder access to the large Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10'9")with range of quality fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dresser unit and dressing table, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard and fitted range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.57m (11'9" x 8'5")excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe cupboard, double aspect includes a view toward the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit, with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, large built in cabinet, tiled walls, heated towel rail, window.
- Utility Room: 2.74m x 1.83m (9' x 6'0")with garden aspect, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap and cupboard below and matching wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden and door to
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely mature garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' and secures an unusually high degree of privacy as well as commanding outstanding south westerly views toward the downs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the Sitting Room and the garden benefits from colour through the year being stocked with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which also combine to provide good degree of seclusion. There is a large timber garden shed at the end of the garden and gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.18m x 4.06m (17' x 13'4")with automatic up and over door, door to Entrance Lobby and door to Utility Room, power, light and water. (Subject to any consents required there is scope for creating additional accommodation over the garage on this side of the house as well as on the westerly side of the property).