3 Bedroom, Bungalow | The Square, Beachlands
A semi detached bungalow of charming character relatively close to the beach and scenic coastline of Pevensey Bay.
The proportions of the generous accommodation can be seen overleaf but the individual character of this property will only be appreciated by an internal inspection.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith range of fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.53m (15'10" x 11'7")with radiator and archway opening into
- Sun Lounge/Dining Room: 5.87m x 2.29m (19'3" x 7'6")with radiator, garden aspect, sliding double glazed patio door to the terrace and garden and door to
- Large Study: 7.00m x 4.45m (23' x 14'7")widening to 8'5" in the recess with double aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards and sliding patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen: 2.62m x 2.26m (8'7" x 7'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven with grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, double aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.53m (12'7" x 11'7")to include the depth of the extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 2.70m x 2.62m (8'10" x 8'7")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and window opening into the sun lounge.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings with screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 30' by a similar width and securing a southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn with profusely stocked borders which contain a variety of flowering shrubs and plants there is also an attractive timber framed Summer House with verandah and a large timber garden shed.The entrance drive provides off road car parking space.