3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Caroline Way, Eastbourne
Only a few hundred yards from the beach - an extremely impressive and remarkably spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment within one of the most exclusive areas of Sovereign Harbour North.
The immaculately presented accommodation and its very attractive styling is based upon a contemporary design with the principal rooms flooded with light. The large sitting room secures a southerly aspect. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this outstanding home. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.88m x 6.73m (22'7" x 22'1")into the L shaped recesses and commanding far reaching views as well as featuring a vaulted window and ceiling rising to the floor above, 4 radiators and open plan with
- Kitchen: 2.97m x 2.44m (9'9" x 8'0")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances inlcude the AEG double oven with grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, dishwashing machine and washing machine/dryer.
- Guest Suite comprings Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 2.80m (13'3" x 9'2")with radiator and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 3.10m (10'9" x 10'2")with radiator.
- Second Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail and extractor fan.The staircase rises from the open plan living room to the
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 4.42m (17'6" x 14'6")an attractive room of contemporary styling with vaulted ceiling and large walk in wardrobe and large under eaves storage cupboard.
- Large Dressing Room: 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6")with an extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and access to extensive under eaves storage space.
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachments, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail and large shower unit with multi jet spa style shower system, vaulted ceiling and windows and extractor fan.
- Box Room: 4.10m x 1.78m (13'5" x 5'10")currently used as a study but without a window but with power and lighting.
- Fourth Floor Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard housing the Potterton central heating system, radiator, access to loft space above and door to fourth floor communal landing and staircase.
- OutsideThe maintained grounds and gardens provide an attractive setting for the development and there is under cover garaging with lift access for one car and an additional private car parking space within the grounds.