4 Bedroom, House | Back Lane, Milton Street
An outstanding period house situated within the South Downs National Park - beautifully presented with a wealth of period character and charm.
The property has been extensively improved in recent years but still retains its fabulous old world charm and period character. The lovely mature garden setting is also one of the features of this house affording a south westerly aspect and having been beautifully landscaped. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators, window seat.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, door to wc, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.15m x 3.45m (20'2" x 11'4")and affording a double aspect, fine inglenook style fireplace, range of bespoke fitted storage units, double doors to
- Inner Hallway: 3.40m x 2.29m (11'2" x 7'6")with door to garden, radiator, communicating on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")excluding the depth of the fireplace, bespoke oak storage units, radiator, stable door to front garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.32m x 3.07m (24'0" x 10'1")and luxuriously refitted with range of working surfaces with bespoke storage units below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven, gas hob with extractor hood above, microwave, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fine aspect over the rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, Worcester oil fired boiler, integrated fridge/freezer, double doors to garden.The primary staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Magnificent first floor Sitting Room/Bedroom 4: 6.17m x 5.36m (20'3" x 17'7")including the depth of the stairwell and affording a triple aspect with downland views, range of bespoke fitted storage units, window seat, 2 radiators, exposed oak beams, loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.58m (14'2" x 11'9")with double aspect and excluding the depth of the build in wardrobe cupboards and large dressing area with further built in storage cupboards and door to bedroom 3
- Refitted Bathroom/Shower Roomequipped with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, towel rail.A secondary staircase rises from the inner hallway to a First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 3.07m (15'6" x 10'1")with double aspect, built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.30m x 2.77m (17'5" x 9'1")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, fitted storage cupboard, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely mature garden setting. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. The garden has been landscaped and is now principally laid to lawn with brick pathways and a wide brick terrace which flanks the rear elevation and provides a fabulous outdoor seating area. Summer House, garden shed, garden store, oil tank, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.28m x 3.00m (17'4" x 9'10")with up and over door, electric power and light.The wide entrance drive offers off road car parking space for several vehicles.
- Cellar: 4.93m x 1.70m (16'2" x 5'7")with light and power.