3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Sunstar Lane, Polegate
A detached and generously proportioned chalet style bungalow securing westerly views to the downs at the rear.
The property provides a delightful home and has been improved over the years with the addition of a first floor bedroom with a large study area off the landing. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and charm of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Double glazed Entrance Lobbywith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith Economy 7 heater, cupboard housing pre-insulated 60 gall (220 litre) water cylinder, with off peak and daytime elements.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.30m x 3.30m (17'5" x 10'10")with westerly garden aspect, stone surround for electric fire, 2 Economy 7 heaters, one with convector for flexibility, double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")with double aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for freezer, Dimplex plinth unit heater and double glazed door to
- Small double glazed Conservatory/Rear Lobbywith tubular heater for frost protection, door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.30m (12'3" x 10'10")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, Economy 7 heater and new electronic Creda panel heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")with deep built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, Economy 7 combi storage and convector heater.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, towel rail, window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the unusually large First Floor Landing which provides generous space for use as a study and with a double aspect including a fine view towards the downs, Economy 7 heater and access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 3: 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11')approximate maximum measurements into the recess and reducing partly due to sloping ceilings, electric panel radiator and a view towards the downs.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the principal area of rear garden extending to a depth of about 50' and securing an attractive westerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn there are borders containing a variety of flowering plants, shrubs and fruit bushes. Aluminium framed Greenhouse and timber Garden Shed. Gated side access and access to the garage.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.57m (16'8" x 8'5")widening to about 12' at the rear with automatic roller door, power and light points and rear door to the aluminium framed greenhouse.The entrance drive affords generous additional off road car parking space and there is a gated utility area to the side of the garage.