3 Bedroom, House | Butts Lane, Old Willingdon Village
A delightful 3 bedroom cottage in the heart of picturesque Old Willingdon Village and close to scenic downland.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been significantly improved over the years. There are views toward the sea from the first floor window and at the end of the rear garden there is a brick and tile garden store and potential studio room and the garden has the benefit of pedestrian access. Only an inspection of the property will convey its considerable appeal. Available with early vacant possession.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith door to
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.45m x 3.00m (21'2" x 9'10")with double aspect and gas coal effect fire set into polished marble surround with over mantle, concealed radiator and glazed double doors opening to
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.80m x 2.67m (12'6" x 8'9")with double aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching oak finished wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in Indesit oven and space for microwave oven, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, deep storage space below stairs, double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 3.23m (12'8" x 10'7")to include the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards which flank the chimney breast, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 2.34m (10'4" x 7'8")with radiator and large shelved linen storage cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 1.73m (8'10" x 5'8")excluding the depth of the wide and deep door recess, radiator, garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting over, wash basin with low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The front patio provides an attractively secluded seating area. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 30' in all and is mainly laid to lawn. There is a brick and tile building at the end of the garden which is currently used as a very useful garden store and might convert to use as a studio. There is an outside tap and gated pedestrian side access.