4 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
An elegantly presented and spaciously proportioned Victorian house of character situated in one of Eastbourne's most sought after residential roads.
The house has been tastefully improved by the present owners whilst still retaining a wealth of period charm and character. A particularly fine feature of the property is the magnificent 22' kitchen/dining room which has been refitted by the present owners and affords an aspect over the rear garden. This property also has the benefit of 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms both of which have been refitted. Fine views to the downs can be enjoyed from the upper floors and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Reception Hallwith handsome Victorian style staircase, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.20m (12'0" x 10'6")with aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.86m x 3.18m (22'6" x 10'5")and refitted with extensive range of oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for range cooker with filter hood above, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 4.57m (16'10" x 15')into the bay window with views toward the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, period style fireplace, radiator, door to Southerly Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 4.45m x 3.15m (14'7" x 10'4")with radiator, Juliet balcony with aspect over the rear garden.
- Magnificent refitted Bathroom/Shower Room: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, his and her wash basins, wc, period style fireplace, heated towel rail, radiator.
- Second Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith wash basin.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with under eaves storage, access to large loft space.
- Bedroom 3: 5.20m x 3.68m (17'1" x 12'1")affording fine views toward the downs, period style fireplace.
- Bedroom 4: 3.53m x 3.28m (11'7" x 10'9")with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, views toward the downs.
- OutsideThe attractively landscaped rear garden is a fine feature of the property and extends to a depth of about 45'. The garden is principally laid to paving with decked areas for ease of maintenance. There are a range of flower beds and borders containing a variety of shrubs which combine to provide a lovely outdoor setting, pedestrian rear access.