3 Bedroom, House | Rangemore Drive, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached house within a popular residential area well placed for a range of local amenities.
The property offers great potential for a family home or for retirement. The property is also available for early possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, cupboard below stairs and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.10m x 5.08m (16'9" x 16'8")approximate maximum measurements into the L shaped recesses and with double aspect and with Baxi Bermuda gas fire with back boiler for central heating set into stone surround, radiator, serving hatch from kitchen and double glazed doors give access to
- Sun Lounge: 5.44m x 2.50m (17'10" x 8'2")with attractive garden aspect and door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.70m (10'2" x 8'10")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and for gas oven, serving hatch and double glazed door gives access to the front and rear gardens.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.01m x 3.00m (13'2" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.08m (10'2" x 6'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its easily maintained and relatively level gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 50' and is principally lawned with borders containing shrubs. Timber garden store and side access.
- Garage: 5.30m x 2.44m (17'5" x 8'0")with up and over door, built in storage cupboard, power and light points and rear door to the side access.