£550,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom house of character with 85' south westerly garden situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The property has been improved by the present owners and now affords a 20'x15'8" kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. Underfloor heating has been installed through the ground floor accommodation along with engineered oak flooring. The large rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner door with stained glass detail to
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: 4.60m x 4.27m (15'1" x 14'0")into the bay window with period style fireplace, built in storage cupboards, under floor heating.
- Study/Bedroom 5: 4.14m x 3.40m (13'7" x 11'2")with engineered oak flooring, under floor heating, door to
- Wet Roomwith white suite comprising shower area with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, window.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 4.78m (20'0" x 15'8")with fine aspect over the rear garden and equipped with range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker with extractor fan above, space and plumbing for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, brick fireplace with wood burning stove, tiled floor, under floor heating, bi-folding doors to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with store cupboard, radiator and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 6.05m x 3.43m (19'10" x 11'3")into the bay window with period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower area with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.45m (13'7" x 11'4")with pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.60m x 3.50m (15'1" x 11'6")with fine south westerly views to the downs, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 2.44m (10'7" x 8'0")with views toward the downs, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA feature of this property is the large south westerly rear garden which extends to a depth of about 85' with a large paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a good degree of privacy. There are areas of lawn with flower beds and borders, a vegetable garden and gated side access.
- Large Garden Store/Studio: 4.30m x 4.27m (14'1" x 14'0")double glazed with light and power.