2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Staveley Road, Meads
Commanding outstanding south westerly views to the downs and toward the sea - a most spaciously proportioned second floor apartment within an exclusive Meads' setting.
The accommodation has been significantly improved over relatively recent years. The kitchen and bathroom fittings have been replaced and the property is attractively presented. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Halland passenger lift or staircase gives access to the
- Second Floor Landingwith Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith service delivery cupboards, radiator, large linen storage cupboard and additional shelved storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, tiled floor.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.62m x 3.89m (25'0" x 12'9")commanding outstanding south westerly views toward the downs, handsome stone fire surround for electric fire, radiator and double glazed door to
- Balconycommanding fine south westerly views and a view toward the sea.
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 1.96m (12'4" x 6'5")with fine view toward the downs and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Electrolux double oven with grill, 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, Hotpoint washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: 5.36m x 3.89m (17'7" x 12'9")commanding outstanding views to the downs and a view toward the sea, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and double glazed door to the Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 2.20m (12'4" x 7'3")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with large shower with wall mounted multi jet shower system, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, matching wall cabinet over, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds and at the rear is the garage block.Garage No. 10 situated at the right hand end of the block with electronically operated door.
- Lease999 years dates 1963
- Maintenance£578.48 per quarter (to be confirmed)