2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Milnthorpe Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Enviably situated close to Meads village - a 2 bedroom top floor flat forming part of a handsome Edwardian house.
The bright and spacious accommodation secures delightful views from this much sought after Meads setting. Early vacant possession may be arranged and a viewing appointment is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, window.The staircase continues to the spacious top floor landing with access hatch to loft space.
- Sitting Room: 4.47m x 3.86m (14'8" x 12'8")affording scenic views over attractive gardens, handsome period style fireplace surround, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.00m (10'3" x 6'7")affording scenic views over gardens, fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and draining board, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over and electric fan assisted oven below, integrated refrigerator with freezer below, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing the wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.94m (14'5" x 12'11")with a double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 2.92m (9'11" x 9'7")affording views over Meads village toward the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over with screen, pedestal wash basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAt the front of the property is an attractive Edwardian style rope edged and tiled foot path.
- Lease993 years remaining (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceBuilding insurance £360.00 pa (to be confirmed)