5 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
** Price Guide £550,000 to £575,000** One of the finest extended 5 bedroom semi detached homes we have recently seen in the sought after residential area of Old Town affording a delightful 80' southerly rear garden.
The remarkably spacious accommodation has been extended and substantially improved by the present owners to provide a rarely available 5 bedroom home in this most sought after location. In addition to the creation of 2 bedrooms and luxurious newly installed shower room on the second floor, further improvements include the redesigned magnificent kitchen/dining room with 2 pairs of doors leading to the delightful rear garden. Homes of this quality and size are in extremely short supply and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4" x 11'4")measured into the wide window bay, period style fireplace surround, 2 radiators.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.84m x 4.01m (19'2" x 13'2")with newly fitted kitchen incorporating an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall cabinets over, island unit with inset sink and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for gas or electric cooker, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, radiator, 2 pairs of double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.43m (15'4" x 11'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.18m (13'4" x 10'5")affording lovely views over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.77m x 2.54m (9'1" x 8'4")affording lovely views over the rear garden, built in cupboard housing the recently installed Gloworm gas fired combi boiler with further storage space above, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with glass screen, low level wc, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, tiled walls and floor, ladder radiator, 2 windows.
- -The elegant staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 4.06m x 3.56m (13'4" x 11'8")affording an attractive garden aspect, built in storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 5: 4.27m x 2.70m (14'0" x 8'10")with 2 Velux windows affording distant views to the downs, built in storage cupboard and large eaves storage area, radiator.
- Luxurious Shower Room/wcnewly fitted with large glass enclosed shower unit, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and storage drawers belowm, low level wc, ladder radiator, illuminated mirror unit, fully tiled walls and floor, window, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the delightful rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 80' and secures a southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, and there are several lovely mature trees which provide a wonderfully secluded garden setting and a raised decked terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access.The front of the property provides parking for one vehicle and a further area of lawned garden.