2 Bedroom, House | Silverdale Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned mews style house of intriguing character.
Forming part of the original coach house the property offers generously proportioned accommodation. The property is offered with early vacant possession.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep built in storage cupboard.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.44m x 5.38m (24'5" x 17'8")with double aspect, handsome period style fireplace with marble hearth and electric fire, deep under stairs storage cupboard, 3 radiators, double glazed casement doors give access to the communal gardens.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.18m (9'8" x 7'2")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and inset wash basin with mixer tap, range of wall cabinets over, integrated oven with inset four ring ceran electric hob.
- Shower Room/Utility Roomwith shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, plumbing for washing machine with cupboard over.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.53m (12'2" x 11'7")excluding the depth of the large range of built in wardrobe cupboards, southerly aspect, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 3.50m (14'9" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the large range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, southerly aspect, radiator and door to
- Separate wcwith pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property and with access from the sitting room there is a southerly, walled communal courtyard garden with flower borders and gated side access to the garaging.
- Garagewith up and over door.