£519,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Wannock Lane, Wannock, Eastbourne
Affording fine southerly views toward the downs - a significantly improved and beautifully presented 3 bedroom house with 85' southerly garden.
The property has been refurbished by the present owner to an exceptionally high standard. The level rear garden secures a southerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 85' with fine views toward the downs. The property also benefits from 3 double bedrooms and a garden room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously refitted with shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, wash basin set into oak vanity unit with cupboard below, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.90m x 3.28m (19'4" x 10'9")with aspect over the rear garden, open fireplace, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.67m x 4.00m (15'4" x 13'1")including the depth of the staircase and with oak flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.00m x 3.73m (13'1" x 12'3")with fine aspect over the rear garden and equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with drawer and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large island unit with oak working surface with cupboards below and breakfast bar, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the 2 electric fan ovens with 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, wine cooler, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oak flooring, double doors to garden.
- Lean to Storage Area: 4.88m x 2.87m (16'0" x 9'5")maximum approximate measurements of the triangular shaped room with range of working surfaces with cupboards below, cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, door to garage, door to
- Garden Room/Home Office: 3.80m x 3.78m (12'6" x 12'5")reducing to 9'6" with fine garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.The staircase rises from the dining room to the First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.48m (12'10" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")with fine views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 2.90m (13'1" x 9'6")with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, wash basin set into oak vanity unit with cupboard below, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The attractive front garden is principally laid to lawn with water feature, flower beds and borders. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect with fine views toward the downs and extends to a depth of about 85'. Principally laid to lawn there are flower beds and borders which combine to provide a very attractive setting, a large paved terrace flanks the rear elevation of the property with access from the garden room, kitchen and sitting room. This area is covered and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space.
- Garage: 4.78m x 2.64m (15'8" x 8'8")with double doors, light and power points. The large private entrance drive affords off road car parking space for several vehicles.