£380,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | St Kitts Drive, Sovereign Harbour South
A generously proportioned and attractively presented 4/5 bedroom family house overlooking one of the water features of Sovereign Harbour South.
The spacious accommodation is attractively maintained and may well suit a family or the purpose of working from home. The ground floor accommodation might prove to be suitable for an elderly relative. Early vacant possession available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith large storage/cloaks cupboard under stairs and door to integral garage.
- Entrance Lobbywith inner front door to
- Reception Room/Bedroom 5: 4.47m x 2.57m (14'8" x 8'5")into the wide recess, radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to
- Conservatory: 4.01m x 1.90m (13'2" x 6'3")with garden aspect and views toward the water feature beyond, tiled floor and casement doors to the rear garden.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.10m x 4.45m (16'9" x 14'7")into the dining recess with 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors with Juliet style balcony and view over the water feature with its fountains.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.47m x 2.97m (14'8" x 9'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel circular sink unit with matching drainer and mixer tap, integrated AEG double oven and matching 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwashing machine, wall mounted concealed Potterton gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor, casement doors with Juliet style balcony.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with large linen storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and views over the attractive water feature.(This room is currently used as an additional reception room.)
- Bedroom 3/study: 4.47m x 2.97m (14'8" x 9'9")with radiator and currently fitted with an excellent range of study units including desk top surfaces and wall cabinets with drawers below.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the Third Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.76m (15'7" x 12'4")to include the depth of the dressing room area, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, casement doors give access to
- Large Balconycommanding attractive views over the water feature.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachments and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and medicine cabinet, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.60m (9'3" x 8'6")with far reaching view, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the walled rear garden which extends to a depth of about 20' and is mainly paved for ease of maintenance with a raised flower bed and gated access to the footpath which is flanked by one of the marina's water features. Pedestrian rear access.
- Integral Garage: 5.49m x 2.34m (18'0" x 7'8")with up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, power and light points and internal door to the entrance hall.The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.