3 Bedroom, House | Springfield Close, Westham
A spacious and substantially improved semi detached 3 bedroom chalet style house within one of the most popular areas of Westham.
The property has been tastefully improved and extended to provide very generous accommodation and is attractively presented throughout. The accommodation would suit a small family or make a perfect retirement home. Only an inspection will convey the high appeal of this charming property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs with pressurised hot water cylinder, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.84m (15' x 12'7")with handsome log burning stove in the fireplace recess with tiled hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen: 3.28m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'4")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Belling Range style oven with 5 ring gas hob and filter hood over, concealed Potterton gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, larder cupboard, space for large fridge freezer and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.05m x 2.97m (10'0" x 9'9")with radiator, attractive garden aspect and door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9" x 8'8")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, large fitted storage cupboard, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises to the
- Large Landing/Studio Area: 3.84m x 2.90m (12'7" x 9'6")partly reducing due to the sloping ceiling and the stairwell, access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3" x 9'5")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.64m x 2.62m (8'8" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Large Shower Roomrecently fitted with white suite including the large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property is the easily maintained and attractively lawned gardens front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 45" laid mainly to level lawn with a paved terrace, timber garden shed and two stores. Gated side access.There is ample space for the provision of off road car parking space in front of the bungalow subject to any consents required.