3 Bedroom, House | Castle Terrace, High Street
Spacious and beautifully presented 3 bedroom house of Victorian character with a lovely 60' landscaped garden.
The property retains much of its original character and charm and has been very tastefully and substantially improved by the present owners. An internal inspection will convey the enormous appeal of the property and its unusually attractive garden. We understand that early vacant possession might be available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith elegant Victorian style staircase with deep storage cupboard below, attractively tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 4.17m (14'7" x 13'8")with handsome open fireplace with deep brick hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with handsome mellowed brick open fireplace with brick hearth, attractively tiled floor, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.32m x 3.56m (14'2" x 11'8")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of display cabinets and storage cupboards over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range style oven with 2 ovens, grill and warming oven with 4 gas hobs and electric hotplate over with filter hood above set into a mellowed brick recess, Bosch dishwashing machine, concealed wall mounted boiler, attractively tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and door to
- Utility Room: 2.4m 2.24mwith attractive garden aspect, worktop with drawers and cupboards below matching wall cabinet over, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, radiator, tiled floor and open plan with rear lobby with stable door to garden.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and separate wc, tiled floor, radiator and window.The handsome Victorian style staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.26m x 3.66m (17'3" x 12'0")to include the depth of the extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with far reaching rural views, fire place recess and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")approximate maximum measurement of the L shaped room with radiator and far reaching views over adjacent countryside.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its beautifully landscaped rear garden which, extending to a depth of about 60', commands a delightful aspect over gardens toward countryside. Attractively arranged there are areas of stone paved terracing with 2 areas of lawn flanked by well stocked flower borders. The garden secures a good degree of privacy and afternoon sunshine. Outside tap and power points and there is pedestrian rear access.We are advised that free permits for residents' car parking in the village Market Square are available.