3 Bedroom, House | Oxendean Gardens, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and substantially refurbished spacious detached house situated in the sought after area of Willingdon.
The property has been extensively improved by the present owners to a very high specification. Recent improvements include the luxuriously refitted kitchen/breakfast room and the addition of a conservatory which secures a lovely garden aspect and westerly views to the downs. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the exceptionally high standard of presentation and fine appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith Carndean flooring, deep understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window and Carndean flooring.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 5.87m x 4.27m (19'3" x 14'0")into the wide window bay recess with its attractive vaulted ceiling window, Carndean flooring, electronic blinds, radiators, double glazed casement doors to garden and double glazed casement doors to conservatory.
- Conservatoryaffording a fine garden aspect and westerly views toward the downs, tiled floor, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.52m x 3.30m (14'10" x 10'10")luxuriously refitted with extensive range of quartz working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and range of matching wall cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, wine cooler, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, concealed wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, radiator, door to integral garage.The handsome staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.56m (12'5" x 11'8")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, and door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.20m x 2.92m (10'6" x 9'7")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.51m (9'4" x 8'3")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, access to loft space, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe rear garden is an attractive feature of this property and has been recently landscaped by the present owners to provide a wide paved terrace which secures a westerly aspect toward the downs and flanks the rear elevation and surrounds the Conservatory, principally laid to lawn and secures a westerly aspect, gated side access.
- Large Garage: 5.18m x 3.28m (17' x 10'9")with automatic roller door, double glazed door to rear garden and integral door to kitchen. The private block paved drive provides additional off road car parking space.