2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Eastbourne
A luxuriously appointed and generously proportioned second floor purpose built apartment within an exclusive residential location just west of the town centre.
The accommodation has been very tastefully and luxuriously refurbished by the present owners and only an internal inspection can convey the exceptionally high merit of this property. This outstanding apartment is offered with negotiable early vacant possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Reception Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the Second Floor Landing.Front door to
- Entrance Hall: 3.28m x 1.98m (10'9" x 6'6")with tiled floor, radiator, large built in cloaks/storage cupboard and large built in utility cupboard with Bosch washing/drying machine with shelving over.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.54m x 4.67m (18'2" x 15'4")with a delightful double aspect, 2 radiators and double glazed door gives access to
- Large Sheltered Balconywhich affords an easterly aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 2.26m (11'4" x 7'5")luxuriously refitted with range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated Bosch appliances include the eye level double oven including microwave and a 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, concealed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 3.23m (12'9" x 10'7")with newly installed mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomnewly fitted and luxuriously equipped with white suite with corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, wall mirror and mirror fronted cabinet, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2/Study: 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4" x 9'4")featuring a newly installed cabinet which conceals the double bed and flanked by matching bookshelving, radiator and easterly aspect.
- Bathroomnewly fitted and luxuriously equipped with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower fitting and screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, wall mirror and mirror fronted cabinet, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are delightful communally maintained gardens and grounds which afford a most attractive setting for Kingsland and the communal entrance forecourt is secured by an electronically gated system, and there is also an iron gate entrance for invalid access leading to the main entrance.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.74m (18'0" x 9')with automatic roller door, power and light points.