5 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Willingdon
A spacious and attractively presented 5 bedroom semi detached family house with large southerly garden close to the picturesque Willingdon Village.
Commanding far reaching views toward the sea, over the years the accommodation has been tastefully improved and now affords the opportunity for an excellent family home. Early possession available with no onward chain.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Large Entrance Lobbywith radiator.
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring, large walk in cloaks/storage cupboard, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator, tiled floor, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.96m (16'0" x 13')commanding a southerly garden aspect and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with open hearth flanked by cabinet with shelving over, 3 radiators, oak flooring and glazed double doors give access to
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.96m (16'0" x 13')with fine southerly garden aspect, radiator, oak flooring and open plan with
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.49m x 4.27m (18'0" x 14'0")equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, 3 large storage cupboards including pull out larder cupboard and matching central island unit also with drawers and cupboards below and breakfast bar, integrated appliances include the New World eye level double oven with grill, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting.
- Large Rear Lobbywith radiator, tiled floor and door to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with large walk in wardrobe cupboard on half landing, 2 storage cupboards, one housing hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.90m (16'0" x 12'10")commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne and the sea, radiator, large walk in wardrobe with double glazed Velux window,
- En Suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin with cabinet below and cabinet and illuminated mirror over, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and Velux window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the sea, built in wardrobe cupboard and storage space, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.70m (11' x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.74m x 2.70m (9' x 8'10")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.The staircase continues to the Second Floor.
- Bedroom 5: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')excluding the depth of the door recess, glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea and door to a large area of Loft Space which, subject to any consents required, might convert to provide further accommodation if required.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with a large southerly rear garden extending at a depth in excess of 90'. Extensively laid to lawn there are borders containing a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. A wide paved terrace with inset lighting flanks the rear elevation and measures 38'x24'.The front garden is mainly paved to provide very generous off road car parking space with borders containing shrubs. There is gated side access and a large timber framed Garden Store. 2 hose taps.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.44m (16'0" x 8'0")with up and over door, personal side door to the rear garden.