3 Bedroom, House | Astaire Avenue, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom family home with 90' garden in the sought after residential area of Roselands.
The property has been improved by the present owners and now provides well proportioned and attractively presented accommodation throughout. Recent improvements include the refitted kitchen and an attractively landscaped large level rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large 18' Reception Hallunder stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.30m x 3.60m (17'5" x 11'10")into the bay window, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 3.60m (12'3" x 11'10")into the deep door recess and with a lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.06m x 2.44m (13'4" x 8'0")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range cooker and for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to
- Utility Room/Rear Lobby: 3.66m x 2.82m (12'0" x 9'3")with tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted storage cupboards, door to garage and door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.60m (14'7" x 11'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10'0")with aspect over the rear garden and views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0" x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the large rear garden which extends to a depth of about 90' and secures a westerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and provides an outdoor seating area. At the far end of the garden is a further paved terrace. 2 garden sheds, gated rear access.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.67m (17' x 8'9")with double doors, space for appliances, integral door to utility room.The paved private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.