3 Bedroom, House | Park Avenue, Eastbourne
A detached 3/4 bedroom family house offering great potential adjacent to the popular Little Ratton area of Eastbourne.
This delightful home requires some modernisation and is enhanced by an attractive Georgian influenced front elevation and occupies a substantial level plot. The property affords well proportioned accommodation and includes a 28'9" open plan kitchen/dining room. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.73m (16'0" x 12'3")with radiator, patio doors to southerly sun terrace.
- Study/Reception Room 3: 3.68m x 2.74m (12'1" x 9')with dual aspect, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.76m x 3.43m (28'9" x 11'3")maximum
- Kitchen Areawith working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, double drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas cooker with filter hood, plumbing for washing machine, further space for appliances, cupboard housing gas firedboiler, radiator.
- Dining Areawith 2 radiators, patio doors to southerly sun terrace, door to rear garden.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator, access to loft space, airing cupboard with prelagged hot water cylinder and shelving above.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.22m x 3.35m (20'5" x 11')with radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.90m x 3.05m (16'1" x 10'0")with radiator, built in cupboards.
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1" x 9'1")with radiator, built in cupboard.
- OutsideThe property benefits from a mature and delightful rear garden with southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with adjoining shrub borders which include a variety of mature trees. There is a sun terrace and Greenhouse. Access to garage and side access to front garden.
- Garage: 6.43m x 2.51m (21'1" x 8'3")with wooden fold and slide door, power and lighting.To the front of the property theres is a large block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles.