3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
Commanding glorious south westerly views over the adjacent Royal Eastbourne Golf Course from enviable west town centre location - a spacious much improved 3 bedroom apartment.
Forming part of this exclusive development this fourth floor apartment commands fine views from all rooms. The accommodation has been substantially and tastefully improved over recent years offering outstanding retirement accommodation. Only an internal inspection will convey its considerable appeal. Available for early possession with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious 20' Reception Hallwith large walk in storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.49m x 4.22m (18'0" x 13'10")commanding outstanding south westerly views over the adjacent Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs, radiator and double glazed door to the
- Enclosed Balconywith sliding double glazed patio doors and outstanding views.
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.64m (10'0" x 8'8")commanding views over Eastbourne toward the sea and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch oven and AEG four ring induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 5.60m x 3.60m (18'4" x 11'10")with outstanding views over the golf course and fitted with an extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.28m x 3.35m (17'4" x 11')commanding views over Saffrons playing fields toward Hastings, built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")with view towards the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefitted with large shower with wall mounted Grohe shower fitting, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe park like gardens and grounds provide a glorious setting for Linkswood and sit immediately adjacent to the scenic Royal Eastbourne Golf Course over which there are fine south westerly views.
- Garage: 5.70m x 2.64m (18'8" x 8'8")situated within the grounds with up and over door and light point.
- Maintenance£1,800.00 pa (to be confirmed)
- Lease999 years from 2007 (to be confirmed)