3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Court, King Edwards Parade
Commanding glorious views over the English Channel from this 3 bedroom apartment located on the 6th floor of this prestigious purpose built seafront development.
The particular apartment features an unusually large southerly terrace measuring 35' with spectacular sea views. The accommodation affords a 21' sitting/dining room with access to the terrace which commands views along Eastbourne seafront towards Hastings in the east and Beachy Head in the west. An early appointment to view this wonderful apartment is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Hallwaywith passenger lift or stairs rising to the 6th floor, private front door with caller viewer to
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, video entry phone.
- Sitting Room: 6.63m x 3.66m (21'9" x 12'0")affording glorious views over the English Channel, 2 radiators. Door to
- Inner Lobbywith store cupboard and double glazed door to
- Large Terrace: 11.89m x 1.52m (39'0" x 5')commanding views along Eastbourne seafront to Hastings in the east and Beachy Head in the west.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.44m (13' x 8'0")with fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, range of fitted AEG appliances comprising induction hob with extractor over, eye level electric fan oven with microwave oven over, Blomberg washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, built in broom cupboard and built in store cupboard, refuse chute, double glazed back door to the
- Rear Balconywith access to the rear lift, views over Devonshire Park tennis complex to the downs beyond.
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.60m (12'3" x 11'10")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording glorious sea views, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8")affording views over Devonshire Park tennis complex to the downs beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, wash basin in vanity unit, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low level wc, walk in shower unit.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")affording glorious views to the downs, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash basin, wc, radiator/towel rail, window.
- Basement Storage Cupboard: 1.60m x 1.24m (5'3" x 4'1")
- Lease999 years from 1989
- Maintenance£2,440 pa (to be confirmed)