3 Bedroom, House | Churchfield, East Dean
Securing fine downland views from an idyllic garden setting - a 3 bedroom home in the sought after village of East Dean.
The generous accommodation appears to have well maintained over the years but now required some updating. The property is enviably situated within a close of houses securing a wonderful open south westerly aspect to the rear. Properties in this part of East Dean are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboards, night storage heater.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.74m x 3.73m (28'8" x 12'3")(previously 2 rooms) with 2 fireplaces, night storage heater, sliding patio doors to
- Conservatory: 5.97m x 2.34m (19'7" x 7'8")and affording a wonderful garden aspect, electric heater, double doors to garden.
- Study: 3.10m x 1.90m (10'2" x 6'3")on the open plan with the reception hall, night storage heater.
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.13m (12'2" x 7')and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and low level refrigerator and freezer, integrated appliances include the electric eye level oven and grill, electric hob and filterhood above, sliding door to conservatory.
- Rear Lobbywith door to garden.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and wc.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")and affording fine views toward the downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.18m (12'2" x 10'5")and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden to the downs beyond, large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.46m (8'10" x 8'1")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bathroomwith coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash basin, bidet, wc, electric heater.
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The garden flanks the property on two sides and secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of available sunshine. Fine views can be enjoyed from the garden which is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of trees and shrubs. The garden measures approximately 65' in depth by 90' in width. A small patio flanks the rear elevation with access from the conservatory, greenhouse, gated side access.Parking space in front of the property.