3 Bedroom, House | Upper Dukes Drive, Meads
Adjacent to Meads scenic downland - an enchanting Edwardian style semi detached house.
The accommodation retains much of its original period styling with attractive fireplaces and handsome staircase. With enormous potential for improvement the property also has scope, subject to any consents required, for extension at the rear to provide additional accommodation which would provide the opportunity of exploiting the fine views available. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs, night storage heater.
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 3.86m (13'4" x 12'8")with attractive garden aspect and handsome period style fire surround, night storage heater.
- Dining Room: 4.10m x 3.10m (13'5" x 10'2")with attractive garden aspect, fireplace with open hearth flanked by shelving in the arched recess, open pantry cupboard, night storage heater, door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.57m (10'4" x 8'5")with stainless steel sink unit and worktops with cupboards and wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine and door to
- Utility Room: 2.57m x 1.70m (8'5" x 5'7")with double glazed door to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.86m (13'3" x 12'8")with attractive woodland aspect, period fire surround, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.12m (13'6" x 10'3")with far reaching views, period fire surround, 2 matching fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.54m (10'2" x 8'4")with night storage heater and far reaching views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear. The rear courtyard style garden extends to a depth of about 35' and there are a pair of small summer houses. There is also side access from the public footpath at the side of the house. *We are advised that the area of adjacent woodland between the path and Upper Dukes Drive is included in this sale.