4 Bedroom, House | Beechwood Crescent, Old Town
A spacious Regency style 4 bedroom house with integral garage enviably located close to Gildredge House Free School.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and with some further improvement will provide a delightful home. An early appointment to view this property which may be available with early vacant possession is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith coat hanging area, glazed inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, a few steps lead down to the
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, sliding door to deep store cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 5.00m x 3.33m (16'5" x 10'11")including the depth of the alcoves flanking the chimney breast, period style fireplace surround with coal effect gas fire, radiator, glazed sliding doors to
- Dining Room: 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11" x 10'8")with an aspect into the rear garden, serving hatch, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.26m (12'2" x 7'5")with an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit, space for appliances including refrigerator and cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing the Viessman gas fired boiler, double glazed door to the rear garden. The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and access hatch to large and partly boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 4.06m (13'4" x 13'4")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording views at the front including a glimpse of the sea in the distance, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.05m (13'4" x 10'0")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 2.62m (11'7" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")with a range of fitted bookshelves.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit set into tiled enclosure with glass screen, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and low level wc, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, window.
- OutsideThere are paved gardens at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden securing a westerly aspect and with raised borders stocked with a variety of shrubs and trees providing a good degree of privacy. There is an attractive garden at the front of the property which also provides off road car parking space.
- Integral Garage: 5.44m x 2.41m (17'10" x 7'11")with electrically operated up and over door, power and lighting.