3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Waldron Close, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and luxuriously appointed 3 bedroom bungalow within extensive and easily maintained gardens.
The accommodation has been enlarged and tastefully improved in recent years and the lovely garden setting is enhanced by a useful garden room as well as a large workshop. Only an internal inspection will convey the unusually high merit of this impressive property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith large fitted cloaks/storage cupboard, 2 radiators, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Magnificent open plan Living Room comprising sitting room, dining room and kitchen: 8.43m x 7.09m (27'8" x 23'3")being the approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room which commands a glorious garden aspect and features fine walnut flooring with an inset carpet in the sitting room area, handsome gas fired stove with log effect fire and double glazed ceiling lantern with electronic blind, the kitchen area is equipped with an extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with matching island unit with sink with mixer tap and range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over with concealed lighting, integrated appliances include the Bosch eye level double oven with grill and the Siemens five ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for Americal style refrigerator, bifold double glazed doors give access to the wide terrace and garden.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.60m (12'0" x 11'10")to include the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious refitted Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirrored wall cabinet, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with built in shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.67m (11'5" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, illuminated mirrored wall cabinet, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The principal area of rear garden measures about 70' x 60' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the side and rear elevation of the property. The garden is profusely stocked with a variety of ornamental shrubs and trees which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. There is a recently built
- Garden Room: 4.27m x 2.95m (14'0" x 9'8")with charming double aspect from double glazed windows and equipped with power and lighting. The double casement doors give access to the garden.
- Large Garden Workshop: 4.11m x 2.97m (13'6" x 9'9")with power and light and a second useful Garden Store. There is an area of designated kitchen garden and gated side access.
- Garage: 4.98m x 2.60m (16'4" x 8'6")with automatic up and over door, power and light points and personal door to the rear garden.The large recently block paved entrance forecourt offers unusually generous off road car parking space.