5 Bedroom, House | Kings Ride, Alfriston
Commanding glorious views over Alfriston to the downs - a 4/5 bedroom detached house with contemporary styling set within lovely mature gardens which feature a recently constructed garden studio room.
The property has been improved in recent years by the present owners and an inspection will convey its considerable appeal.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith glazed door to
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.40m x 5.00m (24'3" x 16'5")into the dining area and featuring a log/coal burning stove on tiled hearth, attractive double aspect and door to
- Kitchen: 3.35m x 2.70m (11' x 8'10")with attractive aspect and refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with grill and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and door to
- Utility Room: 4.34m x 1.60m (14'3" x 5'3")approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room with large worktop with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer, double glazed doors at front and rear give access to the garden.The staircase rises from the hall floor level to the first floor accommodation with large linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.49m x 3.23m (18'0" x 10'7")into the recesses and excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, far reaching views toward the downs. Door to
- Walk in Dressing Room/Wardrobewith door giving access to the large additional loft storage space.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 2.70m (10'7" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, far reaching views toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, towel rails, window.The lower ground floor is approached from the entrance hall with
- Inner Halland deep storage cupboard below stairs, cupboard housing the Johnson and Starley gas fired warm air central heating unit, door to
- Cloaks Lobbywith door giving access to the double garage.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9")with lovely garden aspect and views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 2.08m (10'7" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 5/Large Study: 3.96m x 3.23m (13' x 10'7")excluding the recess, outstanding views and sliding patio door gives access to the rear garden.
- Large Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, towel rail, window.
- Double Garage: 5.38m x 4.72m (17'8" x 15'6")extending to 21'6" at the rear and fitted with automatic up and over door, personal rear door, power and light points and a double glazed window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden, which is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance, extends to a depth of in excess of 100'. There are flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide colour through the years. At the end of the garden is a fenced area for utility purposes which has been used as a kitchen garden with Timber Garden Store. There are fine views from the garden toward the downs and there is an attractive and sheltered decked terrace flanking the rear elevation.
- Garden Studio: 4.70m x 3.40m (15'5" x 11'2")of recent constructions and with power and inset ceiling lighting and folding glazed doors give access to the adjoining decked terrace from which there is a fine south westerly aspect.Side access with log store and integral garden store.