2 Bedroom, House | Downs View Lane, East Dean
A charming and spaciously proportioned detached cottage style chalet within this delightful East Dean location.
Constructed to an individual design with the principal accommodation on the ground floor and a guest bedroom suite on the first floor the property is luxuriously appointed and most attractively presented. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its lovely location. Early vacant possession available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith side access and with radiator, deep storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.30m x 5.84m (20'8" x 19'2")being approximate maximum measurement of the L shaped room into the dining area and featuring a open fireplace with brick hearth flanked by a cabinet with shelving, 2 radiators, oak beamed ceiling, impressive oak double doors to front garden.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 2.03m (11'6" x 6'8")equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with inset deep china sink with mixer tap, light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, integrated appliances include the Electrolux ceran hob with filter hood over and eye level Zanussi oven with grill, AEG dishwashing machine and AEG washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, vector radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10" x 8'8")with garden aspect and door to garden.
- Ground floor Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 3.53m (13'8" x 11'7")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, matching bedside cabinets, 2 radiators, garden aspect, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, plumbing for wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 2.84m (15'2" x 9'4")approximate measurements into the wide window bay but excluding the depth of the deep door recess and reducing partly due to a sloping ceiling, large cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, access to under eaves storage space, attractive view towards the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting, shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged for ease of maintenance and provide a charming setting. The rear garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance and extends to an overall depth of about 45'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation extending around the side of the property and there is a Timber Garden Shed at the rear.
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.80m (15'6" x 9'2")with up and over door. The entrance drive and forecourt affords very generous off road car parking space for several cars.