£245,000 - SOLD
2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Eversley Court, 14 St. Annes Road
Forming part of this exclusive Berkeley Homes development - a newly decorated 2 bedroom second floor apartment with balcony and garage.
This apartment occupies an enviable position within the development with all the principal rooms securing a southerly aspect over the park like communal grounds. The balcony secures a southerly aspect and views through the mature trees to the sea beyond. The apartment has recently been redecorated and is offered with no onward chain. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Lobbystairs and passenger lift to second floor landing.Private front door to
- Entrance Hallwith entryphone system, deep store cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.80m x 3.45m (19'0" x 11'4")and affording a lovely aspect over the communal grounds, radiator, door to
- Balconywith fine southerly aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.08m (12'0" x 6'10")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven and microwave oven above, fridge freezer, gas hob with filter hood over, washer/dryer, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.43m (14'0" x 11'3")with aspect over the communal gardens, radiator, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 2.46m (11'6" x 8'1")with fine aspect over the communal gardens, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings above, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA particular feature of this development is the very attractive setting. The large communal park like gardens and grounds are beautifully maintained for the use and enjoyment of the residents.
- Garagewith electronically operated up and over door.Residents/visitors parking.
- Lease999 years from 2001 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,900 pa (to be confirmed)